The VisAI Relationships System was designed to give developers more control over how their AI interacts with other actors. It can be used to create advanced systems such as relationship changes over time, or simply to determine if a character is friendly or enemy. It’s all up to you, the developer.
In the Relationships System, you’ll find things like Class/Referenced Based Relationships, Different Relationship Types, and more. Take a look at the list below to learn more about what the system has to offer.
- Easy to Customize & Expand
- Various Functions & Events to assist you during development
- Class & Referenced Based Relationships
- Enemy, Friendly, or Neutral
- Easily Determine How Your AI Reacts To Specific Classes
- Perception Integration
- Targeting Integration (Target Enemies on Sight)
- Useful for Team situations, friendly fire, and more.
System Location: VisAI_Controller
The system provides powerful features that are easy to use. Look through the options available to you and consider how you could use them with your AI. Chances are, you’ll find something that you don’t have to spend time building yourself.
Learn how to modify systems by checking out this page here.